How I can suspend my fido account online

SOLVED
mikasa0402
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi, I want to suspend my fido account for a year. I'm already abroad and I can't call fido service here. My friend told me I can do this online but I can't find the it anywhere.

Could anyone tell me how I can suspend my acoount?

Accepted Solution

Re: How I can suspend my fido account online

Solved by MVP MVP

@mikasa0402 Suspending an account has to be done by a Fido rep, your service can be suspended from 2 to 4 months for $7 per month if you meet the eligibility requirements.

You can also call +1-514-925-4590 from abroad to reach Fido, which is free of charge, from your Fido phone. 

Online chat, a moderator from this forum, or you can message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @mikasa0402 & welcome to the Community! Smiley

@KAPABLE-K is right! Have you had a chance to contact us on one of those channels? If not, let me know and I'll send you a private message.

Cheers!

mikasa0402

No I haven't contacted  any. Can you please help me to suspend my account? Thank you

Hey @mikasa0402 and thanks for the reply.

I'm sending you a PM now to take care of this.

Talk to you soon Smiley

mikasa0402

No I haven't contacted any.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@mikasa0402 Suspending an account has to be done by a Fido rep, your service can be suspended from 2 to 4 months for $7 per month if you meet the eligibility requirements.

You can also call +1-514-925-4590 from abroad to reach Fido, which is free of charge, from your Fido phone. 

Online chat, a moderator from this forum, or you can message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.