How Does Fido Roam Charge Work

SOLVED
nvramn
I'm a Participant Level 1

For fido roam. is the payment for 10 days deducted always for each new billing cycle?

Meaning, if my current billing cycle is going to end in 12 days. if I travel with fido roam now and I pay for the 10 days within my current billing cycle, will the next 20days after that be free or will i have to pay again for 10 days once the next billing cycle starts?

PS.: My billing cycle starts on 3rd of eveymonth. But i'm travelling 22nd of this month and will be travelling for a month outside of Canada to the US

Accepted Solution

Re: How Does Fido Roam Charge Work

Solved by Moderator

Hey Community Smiley

I know this is a old thread but I thought it would be good to update the information here.

Changes were made on Fido Roam since the last time we posted here. 

You no longer pay up to 10 days but now up to 15 days per billing cycle, per zone.

You can still find all the information needed right here.

Hope this helps everyone Smiley

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @nvramn,

Welcome to the community!

You only pay for the days you use the phone and it is based on a 24hrs period for example if you use your phone today at 12pm then the 24hrs period would end the folling day at 12pm.

You get charge for up to 10 days per billing cycle, per zone. If you want to keep roaming after that within the same billing cycle then its free. 

Everything will reset when your new billing cycle starts. You can get more inf here.

Hey Community Smiley

I know this is a old thread but I thought it would be good to update the information here.

Changes were made on Fido Roam since the last time we posted here. 

You no longer pay up to 10 days but now up to 15 days per billing cycle, per zone.

You can still find all the information needed right here.

Hope this helps everyone Smiley