How Convoluted is This Site?

SOLVED
ToxicScott
I'm a Participant Level 2

Looks like you guys have changed your website so now I can't find anything. I've signed up for your guys' free 1GB upgrade but don't see it anywhere, I can't see a rundown of my last bill and why it's $8 more than usual, and I can't access my wife's number which should be on the same account. I also can't just email somebody and have it answered whenever they're available.
Any help with these questions would be great.

Accepted Solution

Re: How Convoluted is This Site?

Solved by Moderator

Hey @ToxicScott

If you are referring to the extra 1GB from our current promotion it would be included directly in your new plan. You can check out the full details of your plan and any additional charges by downloading the PDF file of your invoice.

Here's how: 

- First click on ``Billing & Payments`` after logging into My Account.

- Select the invoice you want to see by choosing the month in the drop down menu. 

- Directly to the right of this drop down menu you'll see an option to ``Save this bill (PDF)>``

This will give you the full invoice and all of it's details. You should also be able to view all the numbers from the same account by going to ``Services`` > ``Mobile``, you'll see a drop down menu with the different numbers in your account. 

I hope this information was helpful! Can you clarify your question about emailing from the website? 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre

Hey @ToxicScott

If you are referring to the extra 1GB from our current promotion it would be included directly in your new plan. You can check out the full details of your plan and any additional charges by downloading the PDF file of your invoice.

Here's how: 

- First click on ``Billing & Payments`` after logging into My Account.

- Select the invoice you want to see by choosing the month in the drop down menu. 

- Directly to the right of this drop down menu you'll see an option to ``Save this bill (PDF)>``

This will give you the full invoice and all of it's details. You should also be able to view all the numbers from the same account by going to ``Services`` > ``Mobile``, you'll see a drop down menu with the different numbers in your account. 

I hope this information was helpful! Can you clarify your question about emailing from the website?