How Can I Change My Plan to 4GB/$40?

jbansal
I'm a Participant Level 2

I'm unable to get through on the phone, and also unable to find this plan online to change it myself...  I've got two lines I'd like to change, and WILL take them to another carrier to get this plan if necessary...  One is not on contract, the other only has a $16.xx balance on the device and is up next week.

6 REPLIES 6
Jh5
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Does this include unlimited evenings and weekends?
yj23

Good news, I went to facebook, left message, at 6:26pm, customer service contacted me, she told me they are closing soon, if not able to reply me tonigh, someone will contact me tomorrw morning. Smiley

So try left message at facebook.

laurenachoo

I left message on facebook messenger at 3:30pm and nobody answered me...been on the phone for almost 3 hours on hold...

yj23

I don't think call is an option; I called in early morming 9:00am talk to one of customer service agent, she is playing the game, telling me they don't have such plan, blar....blar.... Then I went to store, store telling me if my plan is higher than $40 they not able to help, bull

Why they doing that??? If Fido is not willing to provide such plan why bother to advertise...

Maybe try to go to store again, be very tough.......:robotfrustrated:

Moocakes
I'm a Participant Level 3

If you're near a mall, I saw that the Fido kiosks and the mobile kiosks in Best Buy were helping people switch to the plan.The lines are long but at least you will be helped at some point by a real person.

Jackyblazer

Visit a store or call Fido. I just changed my plan but I had waited for an hour to get to talk to someone..