Hours of customer service

SOLVED
kris14
I'm a Participant Level 2

I called customer service at 6:01 am (pst) which is 9:01 am (est) on Sunday, November 20, and the operator keeps telling me the office is currently closed. However, on the website, it says "Weekends: 9am to 5pm (est)". So I called back at 6:30am (pst) which is 9:30am (pst) and it still said the same thing. I am disappointed in this service as i purposely woke up early to call. Please change the times on the website if it is incorrect, if not then stick to your proper hours and be open when it's suppose to open.

Accepted Solution

Re: Hours of customer service

Solved by Moderator

Hey Community!

I came accross this thread and wanted to provide an update Smiley

We've revamped our Fido.ca contact us page, and all our hours are now listed in local time.

You can check out the info right here, just be sure to select the correct province on the top right!

I hope this info helps!

View solution in context
13 REPLIES 13
Vikman09
I'm a Participant Level 1

Morning I need to call to customers services to find out a number from my son cellphone, how can I find out? 

Hey @Vikman90

To contact our customer service, you can check our different channels here

You won't be able to see the incoming calls, however you can see all the outgoing calls under directly from your bills.

Hope this helps Smiley

Misch

I woke up early just to and am having the same problems. It’s 6:45am PST, which is 9:45am EST. Why am I being told the offices are closed? 

nicksamuels1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Nothing's changed, I've been trying to get fido CS reps since 8:00 am est up untill close to 10:00 am est. Same automated reply "Offices are currently closed".

Hey @nicksamuels1

That's odd, where are you located?

To save yourself some time, you can already reach out to us through Facebook or Twitter Smiley 

FidoNick

Hey Community!

I came accross this thread and wanted to provide an update Smiley

We've revamped our Fido.ca contact us page, and all our hours are now listed in local time.

You can check out the info right here, just be sure to select the correct province on the top right!

I hope this info helps!

FidoChristina
Former Moderator

Hey  @kris14!

The hours noted on our website our accurate and I assure you we're available at the times mentionned. Were you able to get through?

Just so you know, we're also available by live chat on fido.ca or on Facebook messenger and Twitter DMs. Smiley

kris14

You guys had the same message about office being close and operating hours the whole hour when I was calling. I did not stop calling until 7am (pst). There is no reason for me to lie or make any of this up. I am just disappointed as I have been a customer with you guys for a long time, and hope this problem could be fixed. I also did tried your live chat while I was calling, but all it said was connected. There was no representative respond until 11:30am (pst), and by then I was already helped.

Hey @kris14

I understand where youre coming from! We've actually been really popular the last couple of days. It can take a little longer for us to respond but we're doing the best that we can!

Thanks a bunch for your patience through all this. I'm glad you were able to get help! Don't hesitate if you need anything else!

Jagir

I waited 30 minutes to speak to someone... Finally got through... But I asked to speak to another support person... She said she was transferring me... But I am still on hold 1.5 hours later... This is not how you keep customers... I am more than disappointed.
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hi @Jagir

I can totally understand the frustration! We've been receiving so much request lately, we really appreciate your patience! 
If you still need help, I can give you any support you need here! 

Let me know if you need my help and I'll send you a PM. 

Jagir

Frustration would be waiting forty minutes... When you wait over two hours... That now is major dissatisfaction. However thank you for offering to help. Please pm me.
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

I've just sent you the PM Smiley