Horrible customer service by fido

Geonig
I'm a Participant Level 2

Just recently had bad experience with Fido Customer Services: On my new iphone purchase I have to pay full price of new phone and switch to new plan that has almost double price of my excisting contract with data plan much less that I've at the moment(3GB instead 7 GB). On my questions to remove new plan adds on, they told me that is impossible. Nobody offer any solution for new plan even at store or Customer services. After 14 years with Fido they told me no loayal client program existing anymore.. For my question to speak with higher rank supervisor I got answer that will be on next 48 hours. Actually I'm not expect their call at all. In above situation I'm looking to cancel excisting contract that expired last january 2017 and port over my phone number to Rogers Company that more flexible with plan soulution and assistance as well.

5 REPLIES 5
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey @Geonig!

We'd hate to see you go! Although I completely understand your concerns, we can only offer you services we have available. I'll send you a PM and we'll look into this together.

Talk to you soon! Smiley

Geonig

3 years ago Fido Customer Services provided solution for new contracs adds on adjusment. What happen? Not anymore? How to qualify this service that not avalable... 

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey @Geonig

Sent you a PM. I'm not sure what add-on to the contracts you're referring to exactly but feel free to respond to my message in private and we'll go from there. Smiley

Geonig

For you guidance additional services included in new plans that aprox. 20-40 CAD (add to you new plan)

text, picture, and video messaging

Call Display

Voicemail          

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

These options are actually included in our current plans. You can check them out here. Smiley