Horrible Service just brutal

megsb1
I'm a Participant Level 2

My phones data hasnt been working for days... I havent been able to make a phone call normally in like a month.  It takes hours for it to get any service, i have to catch it at the perfect moment to actually connect to make a call.  I live in a city by a tower there is no reason for that.    I have currently been connected with Renee in a chat session for 20 bloody mins without so much as a hi.  I am sitting there talking to myself right now .  I called in to resolve an issue, now i just want to cancel my service here completely. WOW chat.PNG

11 REPLIES 11
Alex3745

Yeah very busy the past few days for the deals Smiley Well worth the wait though. Just need some perseverance and keep calling till it connects.

I got through several times and activated all of my extra lines. My friends all got through as well today and yesterday, just keep calling till it connects!

CL80N

Finally got a line in after hours of trying...was on hold for an hour and a half and finally talked to a rep.  He had to transfer my call to technical support and I was on hold for over 3 more hours until I finally hung up because Fido was closed. Been trying all morning again to be disconnected 3 times and no luck getting through so far.  I went to a busy mall to a kiosk to see if they could help me because the Fido website says that the kiosk could unlock Fido phones...but the kiosk told me that they don’t and I have to call in to customer service as well!  

logan12345
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I have been on the customer service hold line for exacly 54:36 and counting. I am quite dissapointed as well and I have been through the music cycle I think 4 or 5 times. This is awful.

CL80N

Ya, listened to the same songs over and over again!!  Lol. At least you got to the on hold part...I couldn’t even get there, their automated service would just hang up and if I called the 1-888 number it would just ring busy and hang up!  

megsb1

still waiting for a resolution, i am told nothing will be fixed until i resolve my bill.  I refuse to resolve my bill until I have my issues taken care of.  A month and a half without service is unacceptable and you want me to pay for it before you will fix your problem!?!?!   I held up my end of the contract for service thats supposed to work.  I am not paying for non existent service. So keep your phone, send it to collections i dont care. 

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @megsb1! Have you replied to our PM? We'd love to look into this with you!

Alex3745

Good luck calling customer support to cancel or do anything you need.

I’ve been trying for days to call the support line and it’s always playing that “sorry they're unavailable message”.

If you call the same number but press the number for new customers it connects right away to a rep but then they transfer you back to the unavailable customer support line.

I would be so pissed if my phone was down and there was no way to get help. I’m pissed even just wanting to cantact them to make changes when my phone is working. Lol

Hey @Alex3745

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

We're indeed receiving a higher volume of requests at the moment but we're working as fast as we can to get back to everyone as soon as possible. 

Let me know if there's anything I can help with.

CL80N

I understand that you are having a high number off calls lately, probably to cancel services like I am going to do now.  What I don't understand is that the automated service you have just hangs up on me and the 888 number just rings busy.  I have been waiting at my computer for over an hour to try to "chat" even!  Am I supposed to just keep trying to call all day in hopes to get anyone, is there no call que? Horrible customer service to say the least, probably the worst I have ever experienced!!

Hi @CL80N,

That's not how we want you to feel Sad PM coming your way! 

FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @megsb1,

Thank you for letting us know! This definitely shouldn't happen. 

I'm sending you a PM so we can look into this.