Home Phone Billing

Home Phone Billing

Home Phone Billing

SOLVED
mrgroot
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Home Phone Billing

OK I have an ongoing problem with Fido Home Phone billing that is proving quite frustrating. I signed up for the $6.50/month for one year promotion. From day one that it was active, online it showed $13.00/month as my rate. I have been in contact with Fido several times now, and it was supposed to be rectified with the start of my billing cycle but yesterday and today I see that it still says $13.00/month. I just got off the line with a chat guy and now he says system maintenance prevents him from doing anything about it, I've got to contact Fido later. I don't get it...it's 2016. He could not have just taken a note? Videotron sorted out an account problem during system maintenance without my having to contact them again and their customer service usually sucks. I have better things to do than to repeatedly contact Fido to fix a mistake they made.

Accepted Solution

Re: Home Phone Billing

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey mrgroot!

With this offer, your plan is still $13 per month, but, there is a 50% discount on your service fees for the first 12 months. You would not see that discount listed as part of your services in My Account when checking your plan details but you would see it on your bill. 

Have you checked your bill? Do you see the discount?

Let us know! 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey mrgroot!

With this offer, your plan is still $13 per month, but, there is a 50% discount on your service fees for the first 12 months. You would not see that discount listed as part of your services in My Account when checking your plan details but you would see it on your bill. 

Have you checked your bill? Do you see the discount?

Let us know!