Holiday Plan is Badly Planned

JulianW23
I'm a Participant Level 1

I would like to switch my plan to the 60 dollar 10 gb plan, however I went in store and waited for over an hour to be told by the Fido representative that they couldn't change my plan because I was on a retention plan. Phone and online support are both down. Can you please rectify this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @JulianW23,

Welcome to the community!

This current plan was not a planned promotion it just happened because of competition.

I don't know why the store told you that you can not change because you are on a retention plan. If you want to speak with a customer service rep you will have to be patient and wait or you can try switching the plan online yourself.

Just login to MY ACCOUNT then choose the number you want to change then click on change plan and select the $60 5gb plan the other 5gb will automatically be added by Fido, it can take up to 2-3 billing cycles for it to be added but it will be added.

Mebo1998

We are trying to switch to the promo online.

Both accounts cant be changed and the deal is over tomorrow.

We followed your steps but it looks like nothing happen.....

So what now

catlike

same thing happened with me.  I tried to do it online as well and it wouldn't let me.  I look forward to hearing what Fido has to say about that and can we existing customers still get this promotion?  We did try