High Billing.

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

High Billing.

High Billing.

Farah99
I'm a Participant Level 1

High Billing.

I upgraded my phone online. I got it from the clearance section where it is advertised that 100$ online bill credit will be given if it is done online. But I never saw that in my bill. At the same time as my phone upgrading, I got a second line for my daughter (45$ per month). So I gave my phone to my daughter and got a clearance phone from FIDO. As the agent said that both setup phones will be free because for my phone it is done online so it is free setup and for my daughter, it is a back to school promotion so that one is free too. I was doing the upgrade on the 26th of the month and the billing cycle is on the 6th. The agent on the phone said everything will be changed that day. But when the bill came I was hit with a 179.00$ bill which includes one setup fee 40$, an extra GB fee for  10 remaining days of that billing cycle (26 to 6) 17$, the monthly bill for my daughter and for myself. No sign of 100$ credit. I tried to talk to the fido agent dialing *611 but not able to reach anywhere, live chat is not working. I would like to talk to someone before I would take it to further. I have been with Fido for many years and this is not the right way to treat your loyal customer. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoJulien

Hey @Farah88

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon!