Hidden Charges

Hidden Charges

Hidden Charges

prashantby
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hidden Charges

Hello,

Yesterday I added a new line to my existing FIDO account. I did it through a nearby FIDO store. I have a complaint against the store. I was not informed about the activation charge upfront until I had made the payment for sim, it was too late to cancel, as he had already activated the sim. I would have skipped the whole store activation, had the charges were mentioned before the plans were even shown.

I would rather cancel my line if possible now, seeing at such practices towards. Completely an opposite experience to what I had when I activated my first connection.

3 REPLIES 3
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @prashantby & welcome to the Community!

I'm sad to see that you didn't enjoy your first experience with us. Sad Store reps are supposed to go over the agreement with you, and if you don't agree there is no obligation to continue with the activation.

That said, we'd hate to see you go! Have you already reached out to us to have your account looked into?

prashantby
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thanks @FidoMaria for the reply.

I just want to reiterate this was my second store expeirence, my first experience couple of months back was really good and my connection and activation was done in 10 mins flat however this (second one) was lot more disappointing with motive of getting a customer at any cost.

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by "account looked into", how can I do that? 

Hey @prashantby!

We'll send you a PM so we can look into it Smiley