Here is a problem about my fees.

dudu316671473
I'm a Participant Level 1

Well, in fact, I find something makes me misunderstand this month. You see, when I check my mobile payment list, July's cost is more than twice as past times. 112 dollars more. Thus I'd like to ask the reasons of that, because I did not call anybody, ask any new services, etc. Well, I'm waiting for the answers, but do not call me directly. It is better to send an email to my address, which you are able to find in my account data. Thanks for your help.

5 REPLIES 5
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@dudu316671473  If you had any extra charges it will be listed on your invoice. 

Is it possible that you missed your payment due date and the balance got brought forward?

Vic-3166
I'm a Participant Level 2

Well, there maybe some problems that the object account I could not use. OK, we'd better to talk here. I am sure that I had not delay the payment, because my bank helps me pay it auto. And this month, I did not use my phone because I'm aboard. And I never receive any mail or message or email that told me I had taken any additional services. Hence, I am misunderstanding that where the 112 dollars come from. It is not due to a phone call, not a massage or an internet link. So where they come from?

Hi @Vic-3166 / @dudu31667473 & welcome to the Community! Smiley

As @KAPABLE-K mentioned, the details would be on your invoice. You simply need to log into your account, select Billing & Payments, then click on Save this bill (PDF).

Let me know if you need any help!

Vic-3166
I'm a Participant Level 2

@FidoMaria Well, it seems helpful but I could not find out the saving bill. Because it was a history which did by my bank auto, and I just received an information from bank. However, how could I check the detail of bills?

Hey @Vic-3166

If you log into My Account and select Billing & Payments, do you see a drop down menu that reads ``View Bill``?