Help me here

Help me here

Help me here

slyguy2386
I'm a Participant Level 3

Help me here

BOk when I signed up you guys asked for a 200 dollar deposit just throwing that out there ok so I want the new g7 I love LG great phones and you guys gave me the g5 6 months ago now it says all customers are elegible for an upgrade you guys sold me a 500 dollar phone witch we know you giys hardly pay that thats fine but by the time i got it its 3 years old says I still owe 300 something I wana re sign a 2 year contract and get a new phone that simple plus u guys still have my 200 dollars god knows ill never see that back new phone plz all I ask see how long it takes for an answer better be positive 

7 REPLIES 7
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

I'm not sure I follow you, slyguy2386, could you clarify?

Do you mean you would like to know what the process is for addng a line to your account?

slyguy2386

also forgot to mention it says last upgrade I never got an uograde i got a 4 year old old technologie phone cuz many newer model phones were out before I got my upgrade from nothing that cost me 200 dollars off the bat

Hey @slyguy2386

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

Thank you for reaching out to us with this. I am not sure to understand your question, were you looking to use your security deposit towards a new phone purchase? 

slyguy2386

No I was just outlining a give and take relationship I know my contract isnt up but it was an older phone you guys have my 200 and im willing to sign longer timeframe what more do you want im fully aware the chances of me seeing that money bacs is skin to Miley cirus hahaha but u know give and take the add for g 7 says all clients are intiled of they pay their tab 4 I dont have a tab 4 do am I intiled prob not right I hope do cuz I owe 400 on a phone lol today pay 250 bran new forand im still under contract give and take NO and you know 200 Miley cirus lmfao

Hey @slyguy2386

From what I understand, you have a security deposit on your account.  This deposit will be held on your account for a minimum of 12 months.   After that period, the system will re-evaluate your account on a monthly basis to determine when you are eligible to get your deposit back.  When you get it back, it is released directly on your account and is applied as a payment on your account balance at that time.

As for upgrading your phone.  You can do it even if you have a contract.  However, you would need to pay what's left on the subsidy you got on your previous phone before you can complete the upgrade.  

I hope this clarifies! Smiley

slyguy2386

Can i ask from a number say 1 to 10 how important is customer satifaction. On your importance list 

slyguy2386

What about addingba line cuz I just opened my buisness h