Have changed plan to FIDO PULSE 5GB - BYOP but not seeing 10GB Data usage

Gloria_1105
I'm a Participant Level 3

As the title said - I was able to change my plan to FIDO PULSE 5GB - BYOP yesterday after many times trying, but under the plan summary it shows

FEATURES

• 5 GB
  • Overage Rate : $7/100 MB
  • Unlimited CanadaWide Minutes
  • Unlimited Text, Picture and Video Messages from Canada to U.S. & Intl Mobile Numbers
  • Conference Calling
  • Call Waiting
  • Call Display
  • Voicemail

Will I get the 5 bonus GB automatically or I didn't get the $60 for 10GB successfully?

Please advise, thanks!

13 REPLIES 13
shawnnm

For now it will show 5GB, but on your next billing cycle it will adjust and add the extra 5GB = 10GM. They just texted me this:

"Hi, it's Fido: Thanks for taking advantage of our special limited time $60 unlimited Talk and Text plan with 10GB of data. We've completed your price plan change and you are all set! Your new plan took effect on 22-Dec-2017. No need to contact us, we've taken care of everything. Enjoy your new plan and thank you for choosing Fido."

I was told by a rep there is alot of inputing so it takes time for it to adjust. They also sent me a plan change receipt that stated the extra 5GB, gave me a peace of mind ahaa good luck!

FelixLalonde
I'm a Contributor Level 1

This is a reply I saw earlier.

We've made some changes to the offer. The plan is $60 with 5GB with a 5GB attached. The 5GB bonus does not expire after 2 years. It will remain as long as you have the plan. 

The plan can be changed via selfe serve on Fido.ca. You just have to change to the $60 5GB plan and the bonus will be applied on our end automatically. Keep in mind it can take 2-3 billing cycles for the bonus to take effect, but you will definitely get it!

Gloria_1105

@FelixLalonde

THANKS!

This seems a relpy from a FIDO customer represatitive I saw from another feed:

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

Hi @ChampDon! 

Just a heads up that I moved your post here so that all the info is available Smiley Happy 

@Sandyexp, @LostDingo@GP282@lycheepop & @riqis, you can select the $60 5 GB on My Account, we'll make sure the total of 10 GB is added for everyone in the backend with the updated offer for 10 GB without the expiry on the bonus.

You will see only 5 GB for now since the other 5 GB is a bonus but your usage should be adjusted accordingly within your next cycle should you get the plan. 

Hope that helps! 

ernestchan
I'm a Contributor Level 2

the thing is the $60 plan is not in my account anywhere. when you click though the promo, if ask you to login even you are logged in. and the plan disappeared after this step.

MarkPlewis
I'm a Participant Level 1

This happened to me too (not being able to see the $60 10GB offer after logging in). It was because I was already locked into an existing plan. I had to pay $230 to break free of that plan and switch to the $60 10GB plan. I used the live chat support window on the Fido website. It took a few hours to connect to someone, but they were eventually able to set me up.

FelixLalonde

This is a reply I saw earlier

We've made some changes to the offer. The plan is $60 with 5GB with a 5GB attached. The 5GB bonus does not expire after 2 years. It will remain as long as you have the plan. 

The plan can be changed via selfe serve on Fido.ca. You just have to change to the $60 5GB plan and the bonus will be applied on our end automatically. Keep in mind it can take 2-3 billing cycles for the bonus to take effect, but you will definitely get it!

popek

same here, following to see the response.

Also, do you know if we already can use the new data? I see the new plan, but not the data count yet

Gloria_1105

@popek

I doubt it....I won't go over my useage to 10GB unless I can get a confirmation saying that I have 10 GB already

ernestchan

i browsed few of the posts here and the support said it will apply to it, so i am pretty sure you are fine!

ernestchan

at least you got the $60 5GB + 5GB plan, most of us are still waiting... 😕

Gloria_1105

@ernestchan

I did it online - after like 20 attempts....

ernestchan

I dont even have the option on the list to switch it. 10 years with fido......

shawnnm

it was there, you just had to click "forward" - it was sorta hidden.