Happy Anniversary Community!

Community Manager (Retired)

The Fido Technical Community turns one today and we’re celebrating by giving away a Nexus S from GoogleTM! Click here to find out how helping other users by sharing your best tech tip could win you a new phone.

But birthdays aren’t just about the presents, they’re also about reflecting on what we’ve accomplished together over the last year. We opened the technical community on September 15, 2010 and since then 17,118 people have registered. Your 7,896 posts were viewed nearly 8.8 million times! 364 posts received an accepted solution helping over 494,000 people who viewed those topics. That’s a lot of helping going on!

The community is growing stronger every week thanks to your ongoing contributions, so keep them coming.

While our community is still in its early stages, wireless technology has certainly come a long way. Did you know that wireless service in Canada celebrated 25 years last year – how many of you remember car phones? What did your first phone look like? Post your own “evolution of wireless” pictures here.

2 REPLIES 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

I would love to tell all of the people who say that Fido dollars are useless, just may not be trying to use them correctly. I absolutely love my Fido service. A lot because of my Fido dollars! Love you guys!  9most of the time!) lol  j/k

I'm a Participant Level 2

Oh, and another thing. I've won Fido dollars in the past as well. Thought it was a scam at first, but that is where the impeccable service began. Thinking about applying for a job there!