HTC ONE

I'm a Participant Level 1 Johnny_intl
I'm a Participant Level 1

HTC ONE

Just looking for an honest, clear answer from a Fido rep if possible.

Is the HTC ONE ever coming to Fido and if so what kind of time frame???

Thank You

Accepted Solution

Re: HTC ONE

Hi Johnny_intl,

For strategic reasons, our marketing department will only release information about new handsets at the very last minute. We can simply say that new models are being evaluated and that we did previously carry the HTC One S. Sorry if this doesn't answer you directly as I don't know the models we choose before it's confirmation

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Former Moderator FidoAmandaH
Former Moderator
Solution

Hi Johnny_intl,

For strategic reasons, our marketing department will only release information about new handsets at the very last minute. We can simply say that new models are being evaluated and that we did previously carry the HTC One S. Sorry if this doesn't answer you directly as I don't know the models we choose before it's confirmation

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
I'm a Contributor Level 1 aawen
I'm a Contributor Level 1

just buy one from Rogers like me, and insert SIM card, and good to go!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1

Let's not sugarcoat the facts.Fido won't ever carry the HTC One. When I've inquired at their stores I've received this pathetic excuse about not wanting to step on Rogers toes. I've pointed out Fido carries the IPhone 5 and the Galaxy S4 but the logic doesn't change their reasoning. Fido isn't even carrying a decent blackberry anymore. It's sad really, when my current deal is up I'll be seriously contemplating switching providers. Oh and I am rocking the HTC One myself. I bought one new and unlocked. Worth every penny btw. Techradar has it rated #1 and I see no reason to disagree.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Fido Employee FidoCristina
Fido Employee

Hey everyone!

I'd like to add a little update since I came across it Smiley

Check out the new HTC One (M8) guys! You find all information on this great phone here.

Hope you like it!

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5