Good offers for loyal customers???!

SOLVED
keivan
I'm a Participant Level 1

Dear Sir/Madam

I have been with Fido for more than 5 years. After a couple of discussions with Fido during the past days regarding renewing my contract, it is really DISSAPOINTING to see that they could give a "non-compatitive" offer  and easily ignore their loyal customers.

I am going to try one more time, if the similar case happened, I would consider changing the provider

Accepted Solution

Re: Good offers for loyal customers???!

Solved by Moderator

Hey @keivan and welcome to the Community.

It's sad to see that you might be planning to leave Fido.

At the same time, I'm sure that our representatives did their best to give you the best possible offer.

We still have to work with what we have on our end.

I would be happy to take a look at what was offered to make sure we went through your best options.

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon Smiley 

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
FidoKenny

Hey @keivan and welcome to the Community.

It's sad to see that you might be planning to leave Fido.

At the same time, I'm sure that our representatives did their best to give you the best possible offer.

We still have to work with what we have on our end.

I would be happy to take a look at what was offered to make sure we went through your best options.

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon Smiley 

SyedJ
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Is there any good change in loyality program?

Hey SyedJ!

I'll be glad to check out your account and see what's available. I'll send you a PM and we can take a closer look together. Smiley 

Peednus
I'm a Participant Level 3

Look into the loyalty plans.  Call 611 and ask about them.

joebart
I'm a Participant Level 2

The is no Loyalty Plans at all. As for July first it is not longer available at all. I got unlimited with 2 Gig data plan 3 weeks ago. Today i wanted to get second line at this same terms. I was told after being on hold for 45 minutes the plan is not longer available and I have to pay more for less for the second line. Loyalty, you have to be joking I was with them before they were sold to ROGERS so maybe 20 years. Those days are gone and now they are just greedy that's all..No wander Canada has the most expesive cell phone plans in the world. Dissaponted Joseph

Welcome to the community @Joebart!

We do value our customers but our plans and promotions to change quite often. There's specific requirements for each plan/promotion or the plan may have already expired when you try to add a new line. I hope this clarifies everything. Smiley