Going over data limit

Going over data limit

Going over data limit

SOLVED
arkhipovda
I'm a Participant Level 1

Going over data limit

Hi there,

I have a $40 plan with 500 MB of data. Unfortunatelly I did not recieve warning message from Fido, so I am over ~473MB (In total 973 MB). I would like to know how Fido will calculate my over data usage charge and how much that will be so I am not terrified when I get my next bill.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: Going over data limit

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey @arkhipovda

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Thanks for reaching out about this! To find out your data overage rate, I'll have to send you a PM as it varies depending on your plan as @KAPABLE-K mentioned ! 

Your best option is to always keep track of your usage on fido.ca or through the My Account App, also keep in mind that because of the way data is calculated, the usage of the past 12 hours might not be reflected . Notifications are not compatible with some older plans or in the case that you changed your plan mid-cycle. 

Sending a PM your way! 

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@arkhipovda Your data overage rate depends on which plan you have, a moderator here can look into your account and let you know the rate.

Hey @arkhipovda

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Thanks for reaching out about this! To find out your data overage rate, I'll have to send you a PM as it varies depending on your plan as @KAPABLE-K mentioned ! 

Your best option is to always keep track of your usage on fido.ca or through the My Account App, also keep in mind that because of the way data is calculated, the usage of the past 12 hours might not be reflected . Notifications are not compatible with some older plans or in the case that you changed your plan mid-cycle. 

Sending a PM your way!