Going over data limit

I'm a Participant Level 1 Joeybear
I'm a Participant Level 1

Going over data limit

I'm currently on the Tab36 plan and have 6 GBs of data a month. Approximately how much extra will it cost me if I go over by 1 GB?

Accepted Solution

Re: Going over data limit

Hi there Joeybear, the over usage rate differs from a plan to another. I've sent you a PM so we can take a look into this. 

For any account related questions, I invite you to reach us directly on Facebook and Twitter, our team will be glad to help! 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Solution

Hi there Joeybear, the over usage rate differs from a plan to another. I've sent you a PM so we can take a look into this. 

For any account related questions, I invite you to reach us directly on Facebook and Twitter, our team will be glad to help! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Fido Employee AdamBeast
Fido Employee

The 6GB plan are old grandfather data plans, the overusage rate varies depends on which time you got it.

Most 6GB plans overusage rate is 10$/GB, or 0.05$/MB, there is a big chance your plan rates is one of these two, but it is possible that your plan rate is different. 

To get the accurate rate for your plan, you can simply call 611, or do online chat with an agent, he/she will check into your account and give you the correct infomation.  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3