Getting the run around on Billing

MichaelChow
I'm a Contributor Level 1

So, I check on a monthly basis, and just notice my balance on my account went from $14 and change to $5 and change. I look at my usage, and I have 262 minutes free for the evening 5pm to 7am. Texts are 20 free from a possible 50 free texts a month. I also have 50 anytime minutes. I also get a text from Fido whenever am over any limit. MY billing cycle is from May 13 to June 14.

Customer Agent, Lea says am over my limit. So how can this be if my usage states otherwise. Worse it, she says, my evenings starts at 7pm, but my plan states 5pm.

I only see the last 60 transactions, so I can't see the previous transactions from May 13 to May 28th. So, am I in the wrong? Please explain as Agent Lea, left me hanging!
Outgoing callsOutgoing calls
UsageUsage

Contract PlanContract Plan

3 REPLIES 3
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hi @MichaelChow!

Thanks for reaching out! 

We'll have to take a closer look at your account with you. Did you contacted us for the same reason on Facebook?

MichaelChow
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Yes, I contacted someone on Facebook. My first agent was Lea who didn't quite understand and really made me more upset and look at other competitors and plans. Thomas was the one who took over, and he was accommodating, placed a ticket to look into why this keeps happening to my account. 

To be honest, if I have to keep doing this every few months, maybe it is time for me to go?

Hey @MichaelChow.

We definitely don't want you to go.

I'm sending you a PM to see what was done so far.

Talk to you soon.