Get Spotify Family

Get Spotify Family

Get Spotify Family

SOLVED
Leo555
I'm a Participant Level 2

Get Spotify Family

Hi,

I had the six month promo for my Spotify account, but it has been a few month since the free six month are done. So it cost me around 10$/month. I would like to join Spotify family, but my subscription never works, because my account is link to Fido. 

Is there anyway to get to Spotify Family with my account linked to Fido? Or should I just delete this account and create a new one outside of Fido ?

Thanks

Leo

Accepted Solution

Re: Get Spotify Family

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Leo555!

You can definitely register for Spotify family, but it must be done directly through Spotify.

To do that, you must first cancel your Premium subscription through us. You can do that via Fidohub.ca Smiley

Once it's cancelled, it will still be Premium until the end of the paid period (this depends on what date you first took your Pulse plan)

Once you notice it's gone to Spotify free, you can head over and register for Family with Spotify!

Hope this helps Very_Happy

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoNick

Hey @Leo555!

You can definitely register for Spotify family, but it must be done directly through Spotify.

To do that, you must first cancel your Premium subscription through us. You can do that via Fidohub.ca Smiley

Once it's cancelled, it will still be Premium until the end of the paid period (this depends on what date you first took your Pulse plan)

Once you notice it's gone to Spotify free, you can head over and register for Family with Spotify!

Hope this helps Very_Happy

Leo555
I'm a Participant Level 2

Cool! Thanks a lot. I canceled my subscription, but I was wondering why I was still linked to Fido on my spotify account. Guess I'll just wait a couple weeks and get premium for family at that moment when it's back to spotify for free.

Thank you

Leo