Get Fido Dollar instead of a Phone when renew?

SOLVED
remy318
I'm a Participant Level 1

hi, anybody knows, if i renew my existing plan, i can get a new phone for keeping the same plan (2 years), do you know normally what is the value of the new phone? if i don't need the phone, can i get fido dollar instead? thank you

Accepted Solution

Re: Get Fido Dollar instead of a Phone when renew?

Solved by Moderator

Hey @remy318,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

You can check out the value of the phones depending on the model you choose on our website here.

The advantage of taking a new 2 year agreement is having the device subsidized so that you don't pay it full price, therefore, it's sadly not possible to get FidoDOLLARS instead.

Also, just a heads up that the FidoREWARDS program has been expired since April 6, 2016. Check out this page for more info.

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoClaudia

Hey @remy318,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

You can check out the value of the phones depending on the model you choose on our website here.

The advantage of taking a new 2 year agreement is having the device subsidized so that you don't pay it full price, therefore, it's sadly not possible to get FidoDOLLARS instead.

Also, just a heads up that the FidoREWARDS program has been expired since April 6, 2016. Check out this page for more info.

Hope this helps Smiley