Free Upgrade? Month Travel Pack Replaces Monthly Plan?

I'm a Participant Level 2 Collette
I'm a Participant Level 2

Free Upgrade? Month Travel Pack Replaces Monthly Plan?

Hello, 

I am on a two-year standard plan contract that will end at the end of October. It says online that I will be eligible for a free upgrade at that time and I was wondering about the details? How does it work? Would I have to renew my contract in order to receive the free upgrade?

Also, if I get a travel pack that lasts a month, will it replace my current monthly plan for that month or would I be paying for both?

Thank you!

- Collette

Accepted Solution

Re: Free Upgrade? Month Travel Pack Replaces Monthly Plan?

Hi @Collette

Yes at the end of your current contract you will be able to upgrade for another phone at that time. You can get a free phone but it all depends what phone will be free at that time under the current standard plan. Free phones depends on the plan tier that you have.

Travel packs are addons so you will be paying your regular monthly bill plus the cost of the travel pack you add on.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

Hi @Collette

Yes at the end of your current contract you will be able to upgrade for another phone at that time. You can get a free phone but it all depends what phone will be free at that time under the current standard plan. Free phones depends on the plan tier that you have.

Travel packs are addons so you will be paying your regular monthly bill plus the cost of the travel pack you add on.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 2 Collette
I'm a Participant Level 2

When you say phones that will be free at that time, do you mean phones that cost $0 with a standard plan on the website? From what I can see those are free only if you sign up with a 2-year TAB24 agreement. My question is whether or not I would have to renew my contract in order to receive the free upgrade.

Thank you for your response.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4

Hey Collette, 

I believe that's what @KAPABLE-K meant. If the phone is $0 , it'll be under the condition of you renewing for 24 months. Don't hesitate if you have other questions. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4