Free Calling Across Canada

SOLVED
Mikeej8
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Hi folks...just wondering...I dont call BC often or ThunderBay...but does my Fido Pulse BYOP Plan ?$55 beans,cover calling anywhere in Canada??? Or do I have to add a extra?? facial-expressions.jpg 

Accepted Solution

Re: Free Calling Across Canada

Solved by MVP MVP

@Mikeej8 yes, you can call anywhere in Canada for free and because you have unlimited calls you can talk as long as you want.

The $62 that you are see would correspond with your $55 plan fee plus taxes which would bring it to $62.15 

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Mikeej8,

Welcome to the community!

It depends on the plan features, login to you account click on the phone number and look under the features if it says Canada wide minutes then you can call anywhere in Canada without having to pay long distance fees.

Mikeej8

Does not say that...but I cant find where I cant find that Extra to addon...good god Im up to $62.00 with tax now..:smileysurprised:

@Mikeej8 go to Billing & Payments then click on View Billing Details and you will see what the plan includes there also.

Mikeej8

:manvery-happy:So it does say unlimited Canada wide minutes....Im assuming that means long distance...yes...if so thanks soo muchfor the help..MJj0395789.gif

@Mikeej8 yes, you can call anywhere in Canada for free and because you have unlimited calls you can talk as long as you want.

The $62 that you are see would correspond with your $55 plan fee plus taxes which would bring it to $62.15 

Mikeej8

:smileyvery-happy:Thanks sooooooo much,well done..MJ