Fraud Charges reverted back but not Device Savings Recovery Fee

reddy2017
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi Guys,

I had my fraud charges with respect to devices reverted back but not Device Savings Recovery Fee ? I tried customer service after being moved around from customer services to credit to some depart. A nice rep. said she need to open a fraud case again and gave me a interactive Number: I-1244704164. She said fraud department will call me back again. Can some one pls.. help. Is this the process ? The customer has to go through so much pain ? Where half of the work is done and again another half comes after few weeks. I have being Fido customer for 15 years. First Fido security has a big loop hole. where any one with customer phone number and address can order a phone? Next he is able to by pass Fido's mandatory rule of any changes > $249 has to be paid at the store using a credit card? The phone is delivered with in 48 hours (which is impossible)? and no one can put a stop or tell UPS not to deliver the phone or cancel the order and it shows as delivered? The phone is picked up with out it reaching the customer (i have home camera's that recoded the whole day and no UPS came) ? So can some one help. This is very irresponsible on fido/Rogers such a great company not focusing on customer service or security of customer information.

Regards

H M Reddy 

3 REPLIES 3
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @reddy2017

Welcome to the Community and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I definitely understand how stressful this situation can be.

Normally all charges are taken care of when the fraud is first reported, I sincerely apologize if it wasn't the case. The last thing we want is to add to this already stressful  situation. 

Since you spoke to someone from customer service to have this rectified, it will definitely be taken care of and the charges will be reversed. This is the correct process rest assured. Simply keep an eye on the account to see the updated balance.

Lastly, I'd like to reassure you that security and privacy is very important to us and we're always working to better protect your information. It's unfortunate that these situations happen but when it's the case we'll do everything we can to make it right.

We apologize for the situation and thank you for sharing this valuable feedback with us, it will definitely be taken into consideration. 

reddy2017
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi Guys,

Its being 4 days nothing from Fraud Department ? No change to the Device Savign Recovery Fee ??

Regards

H M

Hey @reddy2017

I'll gladly take a look and check the status with you. 

I'll send you a PM here on the community for that. 

Chat soon!