Forced to pay for a tablet I never agreed to pay for

Jason19
I'm a Participant Level 1

I used Fido live chat to sign up for a tablet deal that offerred the LG G Pad 3 for $0 with a 2-year contract of $15/month for 3GBs of data. I got that deal and every was perfect. However, about a week later, I went on live chat to see if they were still offerring the deal and the agent said yes. So I decided to get another tablet for a family member. I asked the agent to confirm that it was the same deal where the tablet would be free, the agent confirmed. It has been months since I signed up and for some reason, to Fido's understanding, I agreed to pay for the second tablet in monthly $10 charges ($240 in 2 years). They keep saying they will not do anything to change that for me as I agreed to that. I have tried calling, live chatting, even Facebook chatting, and nothing is being done. I am frustrated as I have spent so much time trying to fix a mistake of one of Fido's live caht agents. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoKenny

Hey @Jason19 and thanks for reaching out .

I moved your post here to this board due to the subject of the matter.

Sorry to see that you couldn't get this resolved yet.

We would need to get access to your information to help you with everything.

For anything related to your account, you have the option to reach us through our other channels here.

We can send you a PM here on the Community as well to get this looked into.

Let me know Smiley