Final bill negative

Final bill negative

Final bill negative

Nuvem
I'm a Participant Level 2

Final bill negative

Hi,

I cancelled my Fido plan months ago and keep getting e-mails that my balance is negative. One of your employees told me I would receive the payment after all the calculations are done. Here in the community I just read that customers are supposed to receive a cheque vie e-mail, I haven't though.

Would you please tell me what to do? Isn't it possible to credit the amount to my VISA?

5 REPLIES 5
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Nuvem,

The cheque will be sent by regular mail not by e-mail, Fido will only refund the balance by cheque.

Nuvem

Thanks for your reply.

Too bad. I told the guy that I was gonna leave the country, but he didn't say anything about a cheque being sent. So the money ist just lost now?

FidoThomas
Moderator (inactive)

Hey Nuvem,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd like to reassure you, the money isn't lost Smiley 

Do you have a relative or a friend in Canada that we could send the refund cheque? They would be able to send it to you afterwards!

Nuvem

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for your reply, what a relief Smiley

I just asked a friend if he was ok with me giving you his address. What's the best way to get back to you when he has answered? If it was a problem, would it be possible to deduct the postage from the total?

FidoKija
Former Moderator

Hey! I'm Kija. Smiley 

That's awesome! I'll send you a private message so we can update it in your account. See you soon!