FidoHub for Spotify activation does not respond without wifi

SOLVED
heysee
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi, I was trying to get spotify premium with my plan,and the hub works fine with the wifi, but it doesn't show the option for premium (just regular), I came to research why and apparently I needed to turn off wifi, which I did, btu then the fidohub.ca is not respoding, it shows a legend that the server is not responding.

Accepted Solution

Re: fido does not respond without wifi

Solved by I'm a Participant Level 3 heysee

Now it seems to work, I think the  page was down or something before..

Problem solved! Thanks

And  this morning it continued to say.... Safari could not coonect the server is not responding or something like that.

one last question, does it have to be always on data or can I use it on wifi now?

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Do you have data with your plan?

heysee

Yes, I have 4 Go of data and haven't used any as of yesterday, so that sould not be a problem. I also tried watching youtube videos and other pages with data which worked just fine, the only page that is not working is fidohub

FidoMatt
Former Moderator

What happens when you try connecting to FidoHub.ca? 

heysee

Now it seems to work, I think the  page was down or something before..

Problem solved! Thanks

And  this morning it continued to say.... Safari could not coonect the server is not responding or something like that.

one last question, does it have to be always on data or can I use it on wifi now?

FidoMatt
Former Moderator

You can use it on WiFi, it's only the activation that needs to be done through the network. 

- Mathieu

heysee

Sweet! Thank you, have a good one!

FidoMatt
Former Moderator

You too!

And let us know how you like Spotify Smiley 

Hi Heysee, 

I'll have to go with Kapable-k on this one, make sure your data is active on the phone. Please let us know if it still doesn't work and we'll look further into this.