FidoDollars are useless.

Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 1
I'm Helpful Level 1

FidoDollars are useless.

The only things you can buy with FidoDollars are old ugly phones and options like call forwarding and evening start at 5.. I have an unlimited plan and a iPhone 4.. what can I do with those FidoDollars?

The only thing I would want to buy is a iPHONE CHARGER FOR CAR and there is no way to buy accessory like we use to be able to. This is complete . FIDO DOLLARS ARE USELESS

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: FidoDollars are useless.

Hi AceFace,

You can view on this page : http://www.fido.ca/web/Fido.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=GCT_WhyFido&template=whyfido&pageLabel=WhyFido&sub_template=fidodollars_monthly&lang=en from travel packs, add-ons and towards a new phone)

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 53
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Hi AceFace,

You can view on this page : http://www.fido.ca/web/Fido.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=GCT_WhyFido&template=whyfido&pageLabel=WhyF... from travel packs, add-ons and towards a new phone)

Hope this helps!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 51 of 53
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Everything is based on supply and demand. Why did fido introduce FD in the 1st place? answer = to attract more customers.Once introduced they should not restrict on how the customer should use the FD from time to time. People get angry and frustrated.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 52 of 53
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

ive been with fido for around 10 years and i remember when fido dollars could be used to purchase accessorys like phone charges and cases....  those were the days!!!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 53 of 53