Fido voicemail

Fido voicemail

Fido voicemail

Dannyyu8
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido voicemail

Been using Fido for many years.  I use to have t mobile in the states and you don’t even have to ask for visual voicemail.  This voicemail 3 thing is super annoying and outdated.  Not sure why they still use call in voicemail.  Other places in the world you don’t have to pay extra or request for it.

4 REPLIES 4
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Dannyyu8 you think that's bad Fido even split the call display you will only see the number if you want to see the name you have to pay extra for that. 

Dannyyu8
I'm a Participant Level 2

@KAPABLE-K Yes that’s another problem that’s really annoying.  I always get calls and I would not know the name or who is calling.

Rocket18
I'm a Contributor Level 2

The other options are to make us pay $6 extra per month for the Premium Voicemail or $7 for the Value Pack (now without the WhoCalled feature since last month) to get more than 3 voicemail messages or have more than 3 days of storage.

Also for those using the French Premium Voicemail or the French Value Pack there's another major problem. We're missing all the voicemail notifications from unknown or private numbers... 

As we speek, they keep closing support tickets for this issue after a few weeks saying it's fixed and it's not! And despite this major bug not been fixed for years they increased the price of the Value Pack from $5 to $7 in January 2018...

FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @Dannyyu8

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

We felt the mini voicemail is an option that covers most of our customers needs and it's one of the many ways we can ensure you get the best price on our plans. 

We definitely understand that some of our customers might have different needs which is why we offer other options too. 

Don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like us to check out your options with you!