Fido ships my new phone to old address. Old device is sold. Phoneless and Fido still won't take...

Fido ships my new phone to old address. Old device is sold. Phoneless and Fido still won't take...

tt13
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Fido will not take responsiblity or action in replacing my device when they sent my phone to an old address this week. Apparently I am to make my way from Nova Scotia to Toronto and pick up the phone and return it in order to be reinbursed for me driving an hour and a half away to purchase a new device on my credit card. I explained the urgency of my situation over the phone and they took all responsiblity then proceeded to back track and do nothing for me. Was on phone for hour and 20 minutes waiting to hear nothing usefull. 

7 REPLIES 7
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@tt13 Did you update your address because Fido would only ship and item to the address you have on file and someone would have to sign for the package.

tt13

Address was updated in system. Fido admitted to mistake. They said it is up to me to rectify it. Problem is I have no phone. I've begged fido to follow up over email but they will not. I just keep getting replys from agents saying "oh no, that doesn't sound good" but literally no person will send me and email. Begging at this point. Took the day off work to sort this out since I need phone to work anyways
FidoPierre

Hey @tt13.

Welcome to the Community. 

This definitely doesn't sound like the kind of experience we want for any of our customers. Were you able to get this sorted out? 

Let us know if you still need help with this and I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together. 

tt13

Yes, still need help since fido does nothing to respond.

My Address WAS updated in system. Over phone last night Fido admitted to this mistake. They said it is up to me to rectify it. Problem is I have no phone. I've begged fido to follow up over email but they will not. I just keep getting replys from agents saying "oh no, that doesn't sound good" but literally no person will send me and email. Begging at this point. Took the day off work to sort this out since I need phone to work anyways
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey tt13!

I'll send you a PM and we'll check that out. Smiley 

tt13

I need someone to email me who can actually do things. These PMs are designed to go nowhere. I've tried this process a dozen times
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey tt13! 

I sent you a private message! See you there!