Fido's poor service is really blowing my mind...

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

Fido's poor service is really blowing my mind...

Ever since I started my phoen services with Fido, Fido is giving me non stop shock with their poor service.

After the mess with my billing, which is solved perfectly by Fidomods, hands down to them, I thought it was just bad luck that I happened to meet few rude reps, but turn out it is not over at all!!!

Today I saw there is an offer on the website, so just thinking if that can be added on top of my currect offer, but to be frank I am okay with my plan right now and didn't expect to give it, simply just wanted to try my luck.

I asked my question to a CSR called James politely, but all of suddenly he started to give me attitude and become offensive, I make few screen shots, you guys call feel by yourselves...

** Edited to remove images ** 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted

Re: Fido's poor service is really blowing my mind...

Wow, this guy is even more amazing than I expected!!! Gonna update this.

He did not only behave rude and sarcastic, not let me end the live chat, but even call me a liar, great job Fido! How could someone like this work in the CS department... Never ever met a CS like this before, I guess you have to live longer enough to see all kinds of crazy things...

** Edited to remove images **

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

That's not what we expect from our agents @Anotherunhappy. I'll send you a PM so we can check out what happened. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted

Screenshots in my post got deleted twice, first time told me shouldn't be any agent name, blacked out name and reposted, got deleted again, told me shouldn't be any quote to the conversation, but how could you tell a story without quoting the conversation?!  Apparently It is not against any policy to treat customer disrespectfully, but It is against the policy to tell others how they treat customer disrespectfully, well play, Fido!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Anotherunhappy!

Sorry we had to move your post, it was against our Community guidelines. 
I've given you more information in PM, hope we can get this sorted out together Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5