Fido/rogers is a scamming company

gtabgreed1
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have posted on this forum recently because fido discontinued my services even though the billing problem was their fault. I had suspended my account right after having it stolen abroad and was still billed the long distance charges even though the account was suspended. They billed me 1000 dollars plus 25 dollars late fee every month for three months. I vouldnt get my case resolved because they gave my case to someone who never reaches their phone during their work hours. Even calling the company multiple times havent got it solved until i posted here. Then, even with the huge extra amount due, i still made my monthly payments. However, when they gave me the credit, the rep said i neef to pay another two months worth of payment that had been transfered over. I told her i made all my payments and she and i both went through all my previous payments and have confirmed that i had paid everything correctly and that this leftover fee is from the error they have made. Also informed me that i would have to repay that amount if i want to recontinue my service. SERIOUSLY WTF? And then she confirmed that this payment i am making to reconnect will be given to me as credit next month since i have correctly paid all my bills. And then i check this months invoice and surprise surprise.!!! Youre charging me 60dollars for reactivation fee when it was disconnected because of your fraud department not ever working AND no credits were given for the extra 300 dollars you made me pay just to reconnect. Im sick of your buisness. Reverse my payments and i want to close account.

2 REPLIES 2
gtabgreed1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Also ive confirmed with my creit card company and they have confirmed that all ym payments had gone through

Hello @gtabgreed1 and thanks for reaching out.

That's not the type of experience that we want for our customers.

I'm sending you a PM now to go over anything that's not resolved on your account.

Talk to you soon Smiley