Fido offers deals

Fido offers deals

Fido offers deals

SOLVED
S-S
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido offers deals

I called Fido and asked for a plan and was offered a plan very good plan. I asked to call back and finish the deal off, so there was a note made on the account with the offer. When I called back I was told I wouldn't get that same deal because the person I spoke with the first time made a mistake and gave me the wrong offer.

There should be a policy that says if I am given an offer I should regardless be able to take that plan, regardless of what mistakes where made by the representative.

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido offers deals

Solved by Moderator

Hello S-S and welcome to the community.

If the plan that was offered to you is not valid, we unfortunately can't apply it.

I can still take a look at what's available for you.

I'm sending you a PM to look at your options.

Talk to you soon.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoKenny

Hello S-S and welcome to the community.

If the plan that was offered to you is not valid, we unfortunately can't apply it.

I can still take a look at what's available for you.

I'm sending you a PM to look at your options.

Talk to you soon.

Ana6
I'm a Participant Level 2

That happen almost the same for me, but they said it wasn't a mistake. Only that today we canged the price, when I called them back in the right time for me

FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Hey @Ana6. If an offer was made and not accepted at that time, it won't be possible for us to honor. Our plans, phones, promotions, etc. can change quite often. Hence, if you got a great offer with the agent, you can usually place the order immediately. Hope this help! Smiley