Fido no longer appriciate Tenure customer

SOLVED
Jmunshi
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have beenwith fido more than 11 years and i was renewing the my plan all thease years but now when i need to change plan ask them that i have grandfather plan data and voice is separate. i remember that when i sign up fido tolt that since my plan is separate i can change my voice plan anytime. but now they are saying that grand fater plan data i have has now restriction that i cant change with any of the market plan. they are saying they have different plan which is costing more. being a 11+ years customer gettig treat like i just join to fido. i never thougt i would ever write someting in fido community . reason im writing now is who have been with fido tenure like me they should know the fact doesnt matter how long you are with fido end of the days you all will get treat like me. so guess what learn my lesson. and happy to tell that im leaving after finally and i just placed my disconnection. im not even porting because i know that fido will be calling me back near future . so im getting number from the competitor with suitable plan. 

"its not too late for moving to other provider the people who is been with fido for longer periods"

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido no longer appriciate Tenure customer

Solved by Moderator (inactive) FidoPierre

Hey @Jmunshi

11 years is quite a bit of time and we are very happy to have you as a long-time customer! It is true that our plans and prices are subject to change and sadly the grandfathered data plans are not compatible with our in market plans. I'm sad to see that you are thinking of leaving Fido after all this time.

I'll send you a PM to see if we can check out your account together! Smiley 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @Jmunshi

11 years is quite a bit of time and we are very happy to have you as a long-time customer! It is true that our plans and prices are subject to change and sadly the grandfathered data plans are not compatible with our in market plans. I'm sad to see that you are thinking of leaving Fido after all this time.

I'll send you a PM to see if we can check out your account together! Smiley