Fido no email notification upon password changes

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hello team To Secure your account payee Fido should notify when you change your password that it is you! that made the changes by sending you a notification. If you don't receive any it is because it is not implement at this time. 

Major hacketon ggg I am interested knowing my status promptly much more than when my payment is due..you too?

This topic deserve a serious tech consideration tech asap /!\anyone who as your basic info phone and email can change your access  plan etc. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Scooby-Doo!

We definitely get your concern and I assure you that keeping your account information secure it a top priority of ours.   

The procedure to reset your password differs depending on whether you use your phone number as your username or your email address, but, in both cases, we make sure that you are the only one that can reset your password.   

In the case that you use your phone number as your username, a password reset SMS will be sent to your phone number, and, in the case that you use your email address as your username, a password reset email will be sent to your email address, as you should be the sole person with access to both of these.   

Hope this helps!