Fido keeps charging me on the free tablet data plan

greenstorm
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi Fido,

I got an offer of a free tablet + free 2 year 4G data only plan on fido extra this September. The plan include a free tablet, 2 year of 4G data only plan and the $35 activation fee waived. I walked into a fido store and the representative found my profile and set up the account with no problem. However, I got charged the $35 and the $15 data plan fee on my first billing cycle. I went to the store again, this time the rep told me fido will credit me back after 2-3 months. So I waited 3 months and just got my new bill which still shows the $15 charge without any credit.

I'm just wondering what should I do in this case. This thing is driving me crazy. If I ever know that taking a promotion will take me that much of time, I will never do it and switch to another ISP.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
FidoKenny

Hello @greenstorm 

We are always happy to help you with your invoice. At the same time, we can go over the details of the promotion you were offered.

When you get a chance, you can contact us. To find the ways to reach us, make sure to take a look at our contact page here.

We can also send you a PM here on the Community if it's best for you. Let us know.

Jycl
I'm a Participant Level 1

I also have the same question. I have my tablet data plan setup in Sept and patiently waited for 3 bill cycles as the sales representative told me that the initial activation fee and the dates plan fees will credit back to me after about 2 bill cycles, yet I'm still seeing tablet data plan charges showing up on my latest bill, and I still don't see any credits. Not sure if others have the same experience.

Hello @Jycl,

That's rather strange and indeed should have been credited by now! 

Did you reach out to our customer service as @FidoKenny mentioned above to review your invoices and the promotion you're on?