Fido dollars

Fido dollars

Fido dollars

SOLVED
Fuanny
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido dollars

I have Fido dollars not expiring until November 2016.  Can I use Fido dollars for add on data?  

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido dollars

Solved by Former Moderator FidoJessica

Hey @Fuanny!

Welcome to the community!  Your FidoDOLLARS can be used towards a purchase of a phone on or without  an agreement! You can also purchase a Sim card for a brand new line! They can also be used for a travel pack or an add-on that is compatible! At the moment there is no add-on for data that can be used. Let us know if you need anything else ! We're here to help Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Fuanny
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thank you for your reply.  Can I use the Fido dollars to get a new phone keeping my existing $25 plan?

You sure can!

I'm guessing you want to get the phone at full price and keep your current plan and agreement as is?

FidoJessica
Former Moderator

Hey @Fuanny!

Welcome to the community!  Your FidoDOLLARS can be used towards a purchase of a phone on or without  an agreement! You can also purchase a Sim card for a brand new line! They can also be used for a travel pack or an add-on that is compatible! At the moment there is no add-on for data that can be used. Let us know if you need anything else ! We're here to help Smiley