Fido dollars

Fido dollars

Fido dollars

SOLVED
Homesickangel
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido dollars

So I get that I couldn’t earn more Fido dollars since my last contract, but now they are GONE??? Vanished into thin air?? I can’t use what I EARNED on anew contract? I’ve been with you Fido since 2003 and this is the treatment you give long term customers??? 😮 Not impressed at all. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido dollars

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @Homesickangel,

Everyone was given notice that the Fido dollars program was coming to an end and the dates you had to use them by before they expired.

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Homesickangel,

Everyone was given notice that the Fido dollars program was coming to an end and the dates you had to use them by before they expired.

Homesickangel

How exactly did Fido inform its customers of this? 

Hey @Homesickangel

We informed our customer via a bill message in 2016.

Depending on whether you had a contract or not you had up until July 2018 to use them. 

Hope that helps! 

cutepuppy88

This is exactly the same that happened to me as well. I filed a complaint, someone called, and left a message but no call back #. They claimed they we're the president of Fido but my issue was never resolved with my complaint. I was planning to use the Fido dollars to use towards a new phone and found out it was all gone!

Customers were blind sided. If Fido cared, they would have made personal calls to all customers who still had them on account. And two of my lines that recently upgraded, at the Fido store, the sales rep did not mention the expiry date. My bills are automatically deducted from credit card, and won't check every bill each month.

After my other two lines are done with it's contract... Will be moving to another provider. I stayed with Fido for these years because of this incentive but after this, won't be staying. Not acceptable with how Fido handled this.

Hey @cutepuppy88!

I'm sad to read that we were unable to help you. You likely received a call from our office of the president at the time. We would be quite happy to help you with this, if you like.

Let us know and we'll send you a PM. Smiley