Fido dollars disappeared

Fido dollars disappeared

Fido dollars disappeared

SOLVED
Nicolecq
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido dollars disappeared

Just logged onto my account and all my fido dollars are gone. I understand the program ended in January, but that doesn't explain where all my fido dollars went that I accumulated from August (last hardware update) until January. Customer service rep could not explain this either. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido dollars disappeared

Solved by Moderator

Hey,

Welcome to the Community @Nicolecq Smiley

The FidoREWARDS program has been discontinued and replaced with new perks in our Pulse plans since April 6, 2016 and could be redeemed until July 6, 2016. 

Here are the important points to know about this change:

If, on April 6, 2016, you subscribed to a plan on a monthly basis only, you no longer earned FidoDOLLARS as of that date. You were able to redeem your accumulated FidoDOLLARS balance under the program until July 6, 2016. 

If, on April 6, 2016, you subscribed to a plan on a term agreement that earned FidoDOLLARS, you no longer earned FidoDOLLARS as of the end of that current term. You were able to redeem your accumulated FidoDOLLARS balance under the program until July 6, 2018.

If you were on a plan that didn't earn FidoDOLLARS at that time but still had an accumulated FidoDOLLARS balance, you were able to redeem them until July 6, 2016.

You can get the full details here.

Did you verify your previous bills to see if you were accumulating FidoDOLLARS since back in August of last year? 

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
lulu8

when is fido dollar expire?

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey @lulu8

I moved your post to this thread as it will provide you everything you need to know about FidoDOLLARS. Smiley

Sumeet2

Hello,

Unless i missed it, this doesn't tell me what happened to my existing fido dollars that I had accumulated over the years? Are they by default forfeited or something?

Hey @Sumeet2!

Welcome to the community. Smiley 

It depends if you subscribed to a month-to-month plan or a plan on a term agreement on April 6th 2016. If it was a month-to-month plan, your FidoDOLLARS have expired. If it was a plan on a 2-year agreement, your FidoDOLLARS will expire on July 6th of this year.

Hope this clarifies!

FidoClaudia

Hey,

Welcome to the Community @Nicolecq Smiley

The FidoREWARDS program has been discontinued and replaced with new perks in our Pulse plans since April 6, 2016 and could be redeemed until July 6, 2016. 

Here are the important points to know about this change:

If, on April 6, 2016, you subscribed to a plan on a monthly basis only, you no longer earned FidoDOLLARS as of that date. You were able to redeem your accumulated FidoDOLLARS balance under the program until July 6, 2016. 

If, on April 6, 2016, you subscribed to a plan on a term agreement that earned FidoDOLLARS, you no longer earned FidoDOLLARS as of the end of that current term. You were able to redeem your accumulated FidoDOLLARS balance under the program until July 6, 2018.

If you were on a plan that didn't earn FidoDOLLARS at that time but still had an accumulated FidoDOLLARS balance, you were able to redeem them until July 6, 2016.

You can get the full details here.

Did you verify your previous bills to see if you were accumulating FidoDOLLARS since back in August of last year? 

matt12345
I'm a Participant Level 2

My fido dollars just also vanished.   

May 18, 2018 bill Fido Dollars present.

June 18 2018 bill just gone.

Maybe i'll make my credit card vanish too!!!!!!

Hey there @matt12345

Welcome to the community! 

FidoDOLLARS expire on  July 6th, if they appeared on your May bill, you currently still have them. Make sure to contact us before then if you want to use them!

glennmcneil108

I've been with Fido 5 years never missed a payment. My Fido dollars total hasn't gained a penny in over a year now. I won't e renewing my contract with Fido as their coverage in Sask is terrible and they're ripping me off monthly on Fido dollars. 

Hey @glennmcneil108 and thanks for reaching out.

You will find your answer about the FidoDOLLARS on @FidoClaudia 's solution above.

There's even a link where you can see everything related to the change on FidoDOLLARS.

If you have any questions about your account, we will need to access your information.

You can find the ways to contact us here.

Or we can send you a PM here on the Community.

Let me know Smiley