Fido dollar US travel pack purchase - still no confirmation

ccurran
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Hi,

Monday morning I purchased the $20 US travel pack using my Fido dollars. At the end of the transaction it said that I have to wait until I receive a text confirmation before using my add-on.  Fine, no problem.  However, it also said that I should receive the confirmation within 72 hours.  It's past 72 hours now and still no text confirmation that the travel pack has been added.  I need it for tomorrow.  What can I do to ensure it's in place ASAP?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@ccurran wrote:

Hi,

Monday morning I purchased the $20 US travel pack using my Fido dollars. At the end of the transaction it said that I have to wait until I receive a text confirmation before using my add-on.  Fine, no problem.  However, it also said that I should receive the confirmation within 72 hours.  It's past 72 hours now and still no text confirmation that the travel pack has been added.  I need it for tomorrow.  What can I do to ensure it's in place ASAP?

Thanks.

Hello Ccurran,

Just a thought... Do you have a Pulse plan or a non-Pulse plan? With the new Fido Roam brought in, that travel pack is no longer available for Pulse plans (see here). 

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

ccurran

No, I'm on an older plan.  I wish Fido Roam applied, but it doesn't for me. Thanks though! Smiley

Hi @ccurran!

Have you checked if anything was sent to your junk folder?

Let me know. Smiley

ccurran

Hi,

The Fido site said I would receive a text confirmation and I don't have a text junk folder.  However, I did check my email and there is nothing in my junk folder their either.

As well, the US travel is still not appearing on my account (however the other zone travel pack I purchased is).

Thanks.

@ccurran My bad! We usually send confirmations by e-mail which is why I suggested looking in the junk folder.

I'll send you a PM to take a look at your account.

Talk to you soon. Smiley

ccurran

Thank you!!

@ccurran You're welcome! Just sent it, Smiley