Fido customer feedback survey

SOLVED
Fidouser2
I'm a Participant Level 2

I think all Fido customers have either received an email from…  regarding “Fido customer feedback survey”.  If not it will be received soon. 

This survey is being conducted by Fido and “Research Strategy Group”. 

I was responding to the survey and midway through the response, I got the page which says like this:
"We really appreciate the time you took to access the survey. Unfortunately, at this time we have received maximum number of responses from people matching your profile...".
This is absolutely disgusting and unprofessional. It took good amount of my valuable time and I have provided some good information on the questions asked and now suddenly they just cannot withdraw me from the survey. If you already had enough response then you should not even send the request. It was very insulting, disrespectful and unprofessional.  I swear I would never ever respond to any survey from FIDO and will make my friends and families get the msg. 

I’m also thinking of complaining this to the “Consumer Complain”.

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido customer feedback survey

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hi Fidouser2,

Welcome to the Community.

We want to make sure that our survey results accurately represent our customer base.

Thanks for letting us know. Keep in mind that we appreciate any and all forms of feedback that you give us and i'll definitely make sure that your comments make it to the right people.

View solution in context
8 REPLIES 8
honeyflower23
I'm a Participant Level 1

March 4, 2016

I would like to mention that John the representative from Fido who I spoke to on the phone yesterday
about ending my contract , which expired today
- March 4, 2016

I did however cancel my contract a day early .
and had great customer service over the phone
with the representative John fron Fido .

He was very understanding in respecting my decision
not to continue services with Fido .

thank you,

Kenneth Shim

Hey Honeyflower23,

Thanks for the feedback! Sad to hear you left us though. If you ever change your mind, we got your back. All the best. Smiley

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hi Fidouser2,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that there may be an issue with the survey which causes the surveys to end early.

We're looking into it. Smiley 

Fidouser2

That is not correct.  The message was very clear.  They had enough respsonses from similar profile like mine.  So, they did not want me to complete the survey mid way through.  Someone responed to my offline email also with this explanation.  Disgusting!!

Hi Fidouser2,

As my colleague Amanda mentionned, there may be an issue with the surveys which causes them to end early. The team in charge is looking into it and we'll make sure it's corrected.

Where did you send us an email?

Fidouser2

I have sent the email to fax@fidomobile.ca and onlinesurvey@rsginc.net.  

RSGINC has replied back with that explanation.  

I would expect Fidomobile to reply back as I'm their direct customer.  

Thanks for letting us know. As the email address mentions, it is an address to which customers can send fax when an information is needed. It is not an active email address where you will receive a reply from. 

I'm sorry about that! We have received your feedback over here and I assure you we made the follow ups with the appropriate team.

Let us know if you need anyting else

Keep in mind that for direct assistance, you can always reach us on Twitter and Facebook

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hi Fidouser2,

Welcome to the Community.

We want to make sure that our survey results accurately represent our customer base.

Thanks for letting us know. Keep in mind that we appreciate any and all forms of feedback that you give us and i'll definitely make sure that your comments make it to the right people.