Fido can you please just take a wait list for customers to change their plan to the $60 10gig???

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Fido can you please just take a wait list for customers to change their plan to the $60 10gig???

Some of us with older plans cannot use the self serve option online. It lets you set up as a new cutomer but not existing. Land line calling forget it doesnt ring then goes busy. 611 gets all types of answer messages if you are lucky then cuts you off or worse you finally get through  then hold 2 hours then cut off again. This is crazy. Take names and call us back!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Re: Fido can you please just take a wait list for customers to change their plan to the $60 10gig???

Amen to this and most of us have FULL TIME JOBS that we can spend hours trying to get through the hoops and walls that fido has setup they should leave this plan available until EVERYONE who wants it gets it,

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Re: Fido can you please just take a wait list for customers to change their plan to the $60 10gig???

Amen. I give up! Send them an email before midnight stating you tried and tried and  your account # and the plan and ask them to honour the offer by calling you back after this mess.

Best i can hope for. I have a life Fido

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3