Fido billing down?

Fido billing down?

Fido billing down?

SOLVED
647nk
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Fido billing down?

Hello all

Their seems to be a system problem with Fido billing. I still cant view my invoice online. The bill closed on sept 3. Today is now sept 15th.  How am i to know what im paying for?? I also did a hardware upgrade. So this bill this the most inportant as i need to know the price of the phone is what we agreed upon over the phone. Very big let down.

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido billing down?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMatt

Hi Sunfire442, 

There is currently a delay in our invoicing. The invoices will be sent as fast as possible. 

Thank you for your patience. 

View solution in context
16 REPLIES 16
NadiaSol
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi 

I'm having trouble viewing my bills on line  -  normally the bill due by 30 of the month should be posted no later than 5-10 of the month.  Yet for the last 3 months this was not the case.  I complained 3 months ago , was told they were updating the website etc all wl be fixed AND ..THEY SUGGESTED I REVERT TO HARD COPY POSTED BILLS IN THE MEANTIME.  VERY FUNNY FROM A COMPANY PRETENDING TO BE ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY AND  COOL YOUNG N HIP , SO  WHAT NOW, GO BACK 2 DECADES TO POSTED BILLS   Anway, problem not solved yet 3 months down the road and when I called Fido I was told  they were not aware . they will look into it.   Why didn't they look already 3 months ago  ^ Also very annoying site configuration which posts my previous bill ( though it was paid 3 weeks ago ) and highlights a key " pay now " .  I've paid already, zombies ! 

This is part of a more general service deterioration, e.g. waiting time to talk to a Fido person :between 15-30 minutes.   

Hey @NadiaSol

I'll send you a PM shortly so we can check things out Smiley

Sunfire442
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I sure do hope so, thanks
comm

If there is a delay in invoicing, then the payment outstanding should not be showing the amount to be billed.  How did you know how much to bill your customers when it's not billed in time???

Hey comm and thank you for using the Community Smiley

Since there's a delay, the revised due date will be indicated on the new bill once it's printed.

Hope this helps.

Sunfire442

The billing issue is still not fixed, still have only last months bill, is this issue caused from the upgrade??

Hi Sunfire442, 

There is currently a delay in our invoicing. The invoices will be sent as fast as possible. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Sunfire442

I replyed to your message in my email, l know you asked me to fill a form out so can get access to my account and look into this for me, but lm not sure we're to find that form, could use your help. Thanks

Hey Sunfire442! 

I'll reply to your private message! Smiley 

Sunfire442

Hi, it is Tues and still have not received my bill , l paid this months already just to play it safe but still have not received it, please look into it, on my invoice it has only last months bill showing

That's definitely odd, you should've received it by now. I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look Smiley 

Sunfire442

Says lm a rookie?? What's with that??

Hey Sunfire442!

That would be your rank in our community based on your involvment Smiley 

As for your invoice, we are still within regular delays. If you don't receive it by Tuesday, let us know.

Sunfire442

L have probs too, my account date was the 12 the, and its the 19 the now and still no bill update, why is it taking so long to get my bill this time
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi 647nk!

What exactly do you see when you log into your account? Are you able to view the details for previous bills? Are you getting an error message?

I'd also like to suggest that you check our blog post on how to view your bill details. Smiley You can check it out here.

Cheers! 

nick67
I'm Qualified Level 3

I just checked My Account via Fido.ca and did not experience any error when viewing my most recent invoice. I usually see an amount under "Current Balance...Total Amount Due:" a couple days before the monthly invoice is ready.

To view your monthly invoice:

1. Visit Fido.ca, click My Account in the top banner (https://www.fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/Ecare_Standalone)
  2. Log in with your credentials
  3. Under Payment Information, click on "My Invoice History"
  4. From the list, select the most recent bill by clicking "View Invoice"

It could also be a browser-related issue -- I recommend clearing your cache and/or cookies. Usually it's the cache that needs clearing. I personally use Firefox and one can clear the cache under the History menu > Clear Recent History. I would check off: Cache, Active Logins, Offline Website Data, and Site Preferences to be safe.

Hope this helps, friend Smiley