Fido Wireless Home Phone ZTE WF720 - some Fido numbers are not ringing?

aswq
I'm a Participant Level 1

Now it has been confirmed via other word of mouth that some fido to fido numbers are not ringing on the other end but can access voice mail.

If I (Fido wireless home phone ZTE WF720 ) call another Fido # (home phone ZTE WF720) - the other party does *not* get the ring and goes staright to voicemail. I have verified the number is not blocked. Also my children Fido cell phone # does not ring on my Fido home phone ZTE WF720). This started couple of months but no resolution. I hear more and more this issue from other people (collegues etc).

Could FIDO resolve this ssue asap?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi aswq! 

Welcome to the community! 

I'll send you a PM so that we can check this out with you.

For future reference, you can reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter for account related help.  Smiley

BTbtBT
I'm a Contributor Level 2

I I have the same issue but haven't noticed any patterns to it or issues from certain numbers.  Sometimes people can't get through, sometimes they can.

Kenny13
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I have the same issue too.  I can call my Home phone number without any problems, but when my wife

tries to call from her Fido cell, it just keeps ringing.

My relatives have also had the same issue with my Grandma, and only by using a land line were they able to call. 

Hey @Kenny13 and thank you for using the Community Smiley

When did the problem start on your end?

Have you tried to reboot the modem to see if it fixes the problem?

Let me know.