Fido Website is TERRIBLE

Fido Website is TERRIBLE

Fido Website is TERRIBLE

amy5
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido Website is TERRIBLE

I am using Google Chrome, as IE won't even let me log in. You guys might want to hire some knowledgeable IT guys.  I go to My Account, cannot view my usage.  I go to the app, thinking well at least I can view it there.  It gives me everything in French, and even at that it is a HORRIBLE app.  I can't figure out how to switch to English.  What kind of company is this?!

I trust someone will answer me back.  I expect a website in this day and age that I don't have to spend more than 5 minutes on to get the most basic info like usage, etc.

Oh... And when I try to use Fido Chat, on my up-to-date Chrome, it never loads.  So I can't even access that.

3 REPLIES 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

I agree, their website is the terrible, and it has always been terrible. I keep trying to set up the auto-refill for my brothers pre-paid phone, and it is NEVER working.

Hey @09876567890 ( ouch for the name by the way )

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the automatic payment. What happens when you try to register. Did you try to call 611 from the phone to try to set that up? Smiley

Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Amy5,

Welcome to the community!

I was in a similar situation with not being able to login with any browser. I found out that my internet security program was set to Private and blocking requests from social networks, web analytics, ad agencies, and web beacons. With Private disabled, I'm able to login without issue. I think it has to do with the Lithium software that is being used. 

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers