Fido Web My Account Not Working!

SOLVED
JYSamsung
I'm a Participant Level 2

For the last 6 MONTHS! I cant access my account over the fido web!

Keeps on saying: Sorry! Your request cannot be completed at this time due to a technical issue. We are currently working on a resolution and appreciate your patience. Please try again later.

FIX THIS ASAP!!!

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Web My Account Not Working!

Solved by I'm a Participant Level 2 jsmi

I'm very happy to say the problem is solved for me, I can now see my account information. I am most impressed by the customer service offered by the community mods. The reps I spoke with on the phone were certainly helpful and polite, I won't deny them that, but their performance was lackluster compared to FidoMaria and FidoAlyson; they both provided super prompt service and thorough follow-up. Hey Fido: these mods deserve a raise.

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
jsmi

I have had the same problem for almost one month now.

I have been in contact with customer service 3 times, the answer is always "I'll forward this to our technical team".

I've tried 3 different browsers on different devices, no luck. 

I can log in to the site normally, however, MY ACCOUNT is empty.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi again jsmi!

I'm sorry that you've been having this problem for almost a month now. Sad

I'd need to get into your Fido account to see what has already been done to attempt solving the issue. Can you please send me a private message, or reach out via Facebook/Twitter?

I'd like to get this resolved asap.

Thanks!

jsmi

I'm very happy to say the problem is solved for me, I can now see my account information. I am most impressed by the customer service offered by the community mods. The reps I spoke with on the phone were certainly helpful and polite, I won't deny them that, but their performance was lackluster compared to FidoMaria and FidoAlyson; they both provided super prompt service and thorough follow-up. Hey Fido: these mods deserve a raise.

FidoStephen
Community Manager

Thanks for the update and feedback @jsmi!

We're here if you need anything Smiley

promax
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have exactly the same issue now with my Fido web Account. "I can log in to the site normally, however, MY ACCOUNT is empty." Please, need your help!

Good morning promax!

I've replied to your PM Smiley 

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey JYSamsung,

What browser are you using? Have you done all the updates. Can you also try clearing the cache and see what happens?

Let us know! Smiley

JYSamsung

Just tried all 3 browsers: FireFox/IE/Chrome. None of them work. I seriously doubt its on my end. The issue clearly states "Your request cannot be completed at this time due to a technical issue. " Please FIX THIS on your end.

Hi JYSamsung!

Thank you for the additional information.

I'd like to forward this to our technical team for further investigation. Can you send me a PM? You can also reach us on Facebook or Twitter! Wink

Cheers!