Fido Warranty?

I'm a Participant Level 1 jr_
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido Warranty?

Hey everybody! My nexus 5 that I got from Fido started to continuously shut down on me and now it won't turn on.  After a bit a research, it is likely a defect with the power button.  I wanted to know if Fido would replace my phone.

BTW i got my phone around end of January 2014 over the phone.

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Warranty?

The Fido Satisfaction Guarantee is valid for 15 days or 30 minutes of voice usage - whichever comes first.  After that period, you are covered by the Manufacturer's warranty which is 365 days (1 year) from date of purchase.  Since you are still within that 1 year period, I recommend you visit a Fido store location which participates in the Repair & Loaner program.  You can find this information on www.fido.ca

Regards

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Fido Employee afterthefact
Fido Employee
Solution

Re: Fido Warranty?

The Fido Satisfaction Guarantee is valid for 15 days or 30 minutes of voice usage - whichever comes first.  After that period, you are covered by the Manufacturer's warranty which is 365 days (1 year) from date of purchase.  Since you are still within that 1 year period, I recommend you visit a Fido store location which participates in the Repair & Loaner program.  You can find this information on www.fido.ca

Regards

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2