Fido Roam notification / check start time

SOLVED
TiloFido
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi, 

how can I check how many days of Roam I have used to far. 

Also how can I check when my Day started (the 24hrs / $5 or $10)

I didn't get a Text/SMS nor could I find online/Fido app any info when my Roam Day started how many days I have used so far. 

Fido Roam/ Roam like home http://www.fido.ca/consumer/mobile/travel

** Edited to add labels **

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Roam notification / check start time

Solved by Moderator

Hey @TiloFido!

@KAPABLE-K is correct yet again! There's no specific way to track it, once the invoice is out though we'll see what days the service was used Smiley

In terms of billing, you get billed for 10 days per bill cycle, and the rest is on us Very_Happy

Happy travels!

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @TiloFido,

As far as i'm aware Fido do not have a tracking system to tell you have many days you used. The Fido Roam starts when you first use your phone and last for 24hrs so if you use your phone at 3pm today to make a call then starts at 3pm today and ends 24hrs later.

The good thing though is that you will only be charged for the first 10days and the rest of days after that is on Fido.

Hey @TiloFido!

@KAPABLE-K is correct yet again! There's no specific way to track it, once the invoice is out though we'll see what days the service was used Smiley

In terms of billing, you get billed for 10 days per bill cycle, and the rest is on us Very_Happy

Happy travels!

TiloFido
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Please send out notification via text/sms so I can track this. Otherwise I have no visibility into the upcoming charges.

We can't guarantee anything but we'll definitely make sure the right people see your suggestion. TiloFido! 

Thanks for sharing with us! We love hearing about ways that we can improve our services for you guys!