Fido Roam Travel to US

Fido Roam Travel to US

Fido Roam Travel to US

SOLVED
Ilyas1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido Roam Travel to US

Hello,

I am in the USA and I just signed up with fifo couple days ago and I didn't get any text from fido that allows me or informs me to signed up for USA roaming package. So, I'm wondering how my bill would be because I don't know if I'm still covered with the $5 fido abroad roaming option? Please help me out with regards.

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Roam Travel to US

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @Ilyas1,

Welcome to the community!

If you are not sure if you have Fido Roam you can Text ROAM to 222 to find out or you can login into your account click on the phone number and you should be able to see the plan features if you have it then it would be listed there. Also its now $6 a day in the US and not $5

You can also click on Billing and Payments then View Billing Details and you will see the plan features there also.

If you do not have Fido Roam and no travel pack then you will be billed pay-per-use rates.

Voice: $1.45/min 

Text Messaging: 75¢/sent text

Data: $ 7.99 per 50 MB (24 hours)

Taken from here.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Ilyas1,

Welcome to the community!

If you are not sure if you have Fido Roam you can Text ROAM to 222 to find out or you can login into your account click on the phone number and you should be able to see the plan features if you have it then it would be listed there. Also its now $6 a day in the US and not $5

You can also click on Billing and Payments then View Billing Details and you will see the plan features there also.

If you do not have Fido Roam and no travel pack then you will be billed pay-per-use rates.

Voice: $1.45/min 

Text Messaging: 75¢/sent text

Data: $ 7.99 per 50 MB (24 hours)

Taken from here.